Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crap! My Scrap !

It's Monday afternoon! I thought holiday might made me in love with Monday. Holy crap I was wrong! 

When I woke up, my friend and I named Icha made a scrap for our beloved trustee class who has replaced by another one, yeah somethings to be reminisced someday for her. We're so excited! 
Things that we used are :

- 4 backgrounds


- serrated scissors (I had three of them)



- Martha Stewart Punch heart-shaped


- pen cutter

- 2 bars of foam tapes 




And when we've finished a half, so far, we stopped and then she went to Banthong to watch ALBATROSS (my class's name) playing mini soccer. I put the stuff in a white-cloth bag, all of those stuff. I had a plan with my Mom to go to Citos (Cilandak Town Square) to polish and art my nails, I smiled, excitedly happy!

We arrived at Citos and we were separated, Mum went to upstair to try some make-up while i was choosing what motif should i take as that was my first time polished and art my nails hehe. There were not lots of choices, and a woman said that my nails weren't long enough so i couldn't have UK flags, or some kind of flags. Ya know i wouldn't draw Indonesia's flag, not because I don't like it, but it's just ... too easy. Thought i can draw it by myself, seriously. 

Finally ! The decision has been made. A girl with a ribbon on her hair and a silhouette of cats have chosen! With a soft pink + blue background. (pssst ... the mixed of both are my FAVORITE! *teehe*) It was so simple motif actually, yeah for the cost IDR 125000/10 fingers (exclude the stones to make it like a ribbon). However, that was my first try so It'll be okay. First experience. 
We're done and tadaaaaaaaaaa!


My temporary friends for a week :3

My idea was to make a cat on each my pinky and thumb fingers, a girl on my point and ring fingers, and a boy on the middle. So everytime i want to show the boy one, I could show you my middle finger. NO! Of course not, I'm not that type of person. Haha kidding. Instead, that woman couldn't draw a good one for that boy i requested.

I went home and arrived, again excitedly. Showing off my nail art to the whole people at my house, even twitpic it but what a shame? I used the wrong account! Craaaaap that was embarrassing. I deleted it sooner I realized it! HEHEHEHE. 

I went upstair, wondering what should I make to continue our class's project, yes, that scrap. I looked down, looking for my cloth bag which was full of my scrap thingy. I went downstair in a rush, asked my housemaids,
I asked,"Where's my bag? white yellowish bag?" 
She answered,"I thought you asked me to throw it away. So, i threw it away"
Me,"What the heck, find it right away!"
They tried to look up thru the trash outside my house and ... negative. It was emptied out by a scavenger.
"Crap! My Scrap !", I said, running to the living room, crying. She approached me, I was sad,"I said sweep the floor and throw away the scattered paper on the floor! And I said DO NOT throw the bag!" The housemaid even didn't scare at all.

I was really sad, of course, all the tools? :( And this was a sign that I have to delay the time. Again. Nobody helped me after that. Pathetic, yes? Like a robot, they don't have initiative.
The worse was My mom and dad didn't show any sign of compensation hehe ... Yep, I have to save my money up, again. To buy those tools. Uuuuuugh my Puncher :(

The next 2 days, my housemaid who threw it away made an apology. What could I do beside forgive her? Even I still mad inside, but however it already happened. 
It was all a totally Crap! Huft.

No comments:

Post a Comment