Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sweetest Moments, ever!

It seems so late, too late, I know to share what had happened on last 5th May 2012. Well,memories won't go anywhere and this time I won't let this post buried underneath.

 
People grow, and so do I, 17th! Finally!
17. sev·en·teen  (svn-tn) ,year that I've been waiting for so long, I got too excited this time(always excited anytime though). I don't know why maybe because I could legally drive vehicles, get identity card and etc. But actually, it felt almost the same as 16, the difference is just 17. Sweet 17. I didn't expect much for my birthday but it was one of the SWEETEST moments ever. Here we go!

EPISODE 1 (Like a movie,well,whatever)
It was 4th of May 2012 when my fellow, Ade Bagoes celebrated his birthday by having dinner somewhere around Kemang(maybe). Linda, Maudi and I also other friends of ours came to his celebration. I decided to go home about at 10pm. Then I felt so full and sleepy, I went to sleep immediately without any curiousity or expectation with surprise thingy, all that I just wanted was have a nice sleep.
*vibrate* *vibrate* *vibrate*
Oh. It was about 11.50pm and my phone started to vibrate over and over again. It woke me up, it was my friends who congratulated me for my born day, that was sweet but I was too sleepy then I turned my phone into silent mode. Then I fell asleep.

Suddenly... A birthday song. A cake filled by seventeen-shaped candles, Mom, Dad, My big brother and little sister. Surprise! It was really sweet but because I was too sleepy(again), I didn't talk much. I kissed them one by one, took some candid pictures and expect it to be like paparazzi's best take. I said thank you and then I fell asleep(again).

*Tick tock tick tock* The time was running. I was sleeping ...
I didn't know what was happening at the time, in the darkness suddenly there was a birthday song and cake filled by seventeen-shaped candles(again). It was Modi, Linda, Naris and Tami! What a surprise! In a half-wakened and shameful sleepwear, I woke up and followed 'em to in front of my room with a little force, they said that I should wash my face first before blow out the candle because we wanted to take pictures. Without any suspicion, I opened my bathroom door and apparently ... 

There's a boy who was holding a cake with again, seventeen-shaped candles. It was him... Heart was throbbing, I felt like I was dreaming. This couldn't be happened. Wait, what? It was him. They didn't even give me a minute to change my clothes! How mean??? And what surprised me more was that apparently there were three boys behind him,friends of mine too who were lying in the bathtub behind him with a queasy faces, like holding one's breath. LOL it's because of one of these three musketeers was threw a bomb called flatulence (thanks to me for not mentioning your name,dude hahaha). That was ridiculous but worth to be laughed at. Again with that super-shameful-sleepwear, I blew out the candle and in a hurry changed into t-shirt and shorts. I couldn't even hold my grin *teehee* that was sweet. Then I took pictures not only together with all the guys but also a single picture with him. I was in a huge speechless, this was awkwardly happened. I'm soooo happy! You guys didn't fail to surprise me. Still couldn't forget how happy I was, even until now everytime I reminisce about it. 

After that huge happiness, about at 1.30am we went to Linda's house which close enough with mine. One by one of my friends came, congratulated me for being 17, yeay!! Ya know, I really love being surrounded by people who I really love to be with, yes,my friends!!!! Thank you so much, everyone! I apreciated it like A LOT, I didn't know how to express it for more... End of the story, I went back to my house, had a nice sleep preparing for another blast moment in my life, my sweet 17 birthday celebration hihi and I'm not sure that I'll share it soon on my next post,maybe a really short one here.

EPISODE 2
On the same morning about 8am, I went to school to take care of an event called Gado-Gado 4, I was a part of photography competition. So happy when people congratulated me for being 17, nice to know that they did it hahaha. It called technical meeting, when the participants came to hear the explanation about how the competition works and it ended at 12pm. 
When preparing to go home, suddenly some of my friends from ALBATROSS came from the door with a cake and I did it! My third candle had been blown ~ I was going to go home and walking thru corridor and everybody was like congratulating me, it was delighted :$.

EPISODE 3
I had no idea what to do. I was there, at O1,FX,celebrating my birthday with about 120 others. Speechless. Thousands of thanks to those crazy, fun and delightful peeps! It was freaking fun and be my pleasure to have you guys here(pointing to my heart). It started at 8pm til about 12am or before, I forget. I really want to share photos, moments and happiness chronologically but not now, maybe sometime.

The thing is that I'm so lucky to have my family, friends and a lover like them. People who care and love me like I do too for them. FUN FUN FUN

Let me say this:   I LOVEEEEEEE YOOOUUUUUU,EVERYBODY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a awesome story. I'd like it. Congratulate to u for having lovely family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete