Thursday, March 22, 2012

"People change. Memories don't"


While watching MU vs something (forget). But the camera couldn't catch what's on TV

Well, it sounds unfair if i don't share about him, someone who ever been a part of my life hehe. It started when I was in 10 grade second semester, there's an event of my school where he and I had to meet often enough to share some stuff hehe. I don't know exactly where the feeling came from, it just happened. We've been thru day by day by chatting this and that, talking about our day and our experience at the moment. Both of us were too shy, I knew he's kind to everybody so i didn't expect too much. Friends, yeah.

It's been two months and we were getting closer hehe. He's so kind, he waited for me until asleep, he kept awake just to make sure i sleep first. As the time gone by, i put a heart on him and i didn't know what's his feeling to me because he's so damn mysterious. My favorite scene is when he smiled at me and called my name as he wanted to greet me :$. 
He's very charismatic btw~~~~

Time ran fast. We were in 11 grade. Until the day when my school celebrated an event where every extracurricular should show their ability to gain 10th grader attention so they'd like to join.
What a tiring day! Huft! Yeaaah just remembered that i had something for him, a little thing from London when i was taking my Homestay in England. A key chain ... 

It's a ............ secret. 
Tadaaaaaa! We're officialy couple at the moment hahahahaha couldn't believe it. I am a type of extrovert person, i'd like to share my happiness to my close friends. So excited! But there's something which was ruined a lil bit of my happiness. 

I forget when, one day suddenly he came to my house, gave me a gift complete with a wrap on it. It was square-shaped. I opened it after i got into my room. Heart was throbbing ... Opened it slowly and it is .................................

drawn by him

Tadaa a frame of his painting while he still child, quite awesome, isn't it? :P and tucked a small paper on it, i saw his hand-written, crap he has much better hand-written than me LOL. And it was ... sweet. Too sweet <3 hahaha

I had a pretty good moments for 3 months but unfortunately we ended it up because of some reasons. Not a foolish reasons which is mainstream to be exact :P

But it's okay we still being good friends w/o any revenge or bad feelings yeaaah he's my favorite fellow. 

That's not all, but that's what i can share here. 
Wish both of me and him have a better life ahead O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment